Our premier opt-out and monitoring service will remove you from the internet’s people-search websites and databases. We have been in business for 10 years, helping members of law enforcement and their families, maintain their privacy in the digital age. Today, anyone can find out where you and your family lives with just your first and last name.
Our proprietary software gives you the control to monitor and remove your information from the internet.
How it works:
- Purchase one of our plans.
- You will receive an email with log-in credentials.
- Log in at leprivacy.pro/login.
- Add new member information.
- Click the red search button.
- Review the search results and select which ones you want us to remove.
- We review your submissions and remove your information from those websites.
- Our system monitors the internet and notifies you once your information is being displayed on the internet.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. No questions asked.
During the removal process, we use California Government Code 6254.21, which makes it a crime to post a peace officer or elected officials home address. We use various methods to contact each individual people-search website, based upon their privacy policies and terms and conditions. Removal times vary and can take from 1-14 days.